Happy New Year from New Orleans Bed and Breakfasts!
Thank you all for visiting our city in 2011. We hope you’ll come back in 2012. We’re already looking forward to:
- The Sugar Bowl on January 3.
- Mardi Gras in February.
- Soul Festival, Rock ‘n Roll Marathon, St. Patrick’s Day, and the Tennessee Williams Literary Festival in March.
- French Quarter Festival and New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival in April.
- The New Orleans Food and Wine Experience in May.
- LA Cajun-Zydeco Festival in June.
- Running of the Bulls in July.
- Satchmo Summer Fest in August.
- The New Orleans Seafood Festival and Ponderosa Stomp in September.
- Oktoberfest and the New Orleans Film Festival in October.
- Swamp Fest and the Po-Boy Festival in November.
- And more Papa Noel fun in December.
All this and much, much more will take place in 2012 in New Orleans. Make a New Year’s Resolution to be a part of it.