New Orleans Bed and Breakfasts are still offering Papa Noel rates through the end of the month. In other words, now is a good time to drop everything and head to New Orleans.
There’s no place like New Orleans during the holidays. We like to celebrate in this town, with feasts and music and lights and more. It’s hard not to get caught up in the mood once you’re here.
- Singing Santa and the Riverwalk Jazz Band are still serenading folks at the Riverwalk Marketplace.
- The Victory Belles are still ringing in the holidays at the Stage Door Canteen, where you’ll experience the best of the 1940s.
- Holiday Teas are still being served at Longue Vue House and Gardens.
- Cirque Dreams Holidaze is still dazzling spectators.
- The lights are still dazzling at the Celebration in the Oaks.
- You can still tuck into a Reveillon dinner.
- You can still experience a Creole Christmas in the French Quarter on December 26 and 27, 2011.
- And it isn’t too late to celebrate New Year’s Eve in style!
You may just want to get away from home this holiday season. You may want to spend a romantic first Christmas with your sweetie, or rediscover your spouse now that the kids have grown. Whatever your reasons, be spontaneous, and come to New Orleans Bed and Breakfasts. Take advantage of special Papa Noel rates in New Orleans Bed and Breakfasts, and enjoy yourselves.