The Burgundy Bed and Breakfast Description
The Burgundy Bed and Breakfast in New Orleans is located in the Faubourg Marigny, within walking distance of the French Quarter. Come enjoy Louisiana hospitality at its best, as your host caters to your individual wants and needs! He is a native Louisianan and can guide you to many local sites and attractions, including restaurants, shopping, music clubs and bars.
The Burgundy Bed and Breakfast has 4 guest rooms, all with private baths. Then there is the courtyard, spa, porches, dining room, parlor and a galley kitchen for all to share.
The parlor is a meeting point, sitting room, library (videos and books) and cyber-cafe all in one.
The rear porch opens onto a courtyard, which is suitable for sunbathing.
Smoking is restricted to the back porch and the courtyard.
Clothing is optional in the spa.
Across the courtyard is the half-open tub house", in which the spa (whirl-pool, hot tub, Jacuzzi) is located.
The rooms at The Burgundy Bed & Breakfast in New Orleans: The rooms are named "Red room", "White room", "Blue room" and Front room". Each room has a private bath and a queen-size (double) bed; the "White" and "Blue" rooms each have a twin (single) bed as well, and are suitable for triple occupancy. Each room has a closet or armoire (wardrobe / cedar robe), a writing desk and chair, a television (basic cable) with VCR and DVD, an alarm radio with CD player and a telephone (shared line). Wireless Internet is available throughout the house.
Breakfast: The Burgundy Bed and Breakfast in New Orleans serves a continental breakfast in the dining room. Aside from coffee, tea, juice, cereals, fruit, toast and jams, we feature bagels, freshly baked bread, muffins, biscuits or croissants.
Coffee is available all day on a self-serve basis. Refrigerator, microwave and toaster oven are available in the galley kitchen for the guests' use.
Rates: A typical all-inclusive rate (for double occupancy with a private bath, including taxes, breakfast and on-street parking) is $120 per night / $790 per week.
Location: The Burgundy Bed and Breakfast is located in historic Faubourg Marigny, adjacent to the French Quarter
- in the immediate vicinity of restaurants and bars (including the 6 Marigny gay bars)
- suitable for jogging and biking and near the "Country Club" for swimming
- 2 blocks from the Marigny-Bywater bus
- 6 blocks (10 min / 0.4 mi / 600 m) from the Frenchmen Street restaurants, bars and music clubs
- 9 blocks (15 min / 0.6 mi / 1 km)from Esplanade Ave (the "dividing line" between the French Quarter or Vieux Carre and Faubourg Marigny) and the Riverfront Streetcar
- 15 blocks (25 min / 1 mi / 1.6 km) from the middle of the French Quarter (Jackson Square or Cafe du monde or the Bourbon Street bar scene.